Thursday, July 30, 2009

trig

Sunday, July 20th, °8...

And the engineer is comfortably ensconced upon a

northern beach. {He visits his wild seester when

he gets tired of his wild brudda} For my part, i'm

Avoiding direct sun=light. Hydrate & hang loose...

TITLE: Week*weak

MOOD: bright & cheery like the summer dés

MUSIK: oops! i left my ishpod at werk

WIDEO: Howie Mandel had haer! St. Elsewhere

PRESSURE: 93/65 pulse 57

THOT: «where=ever i go, i am known by someone.»

TEXT: This morning, before cherch, i gave a buzz

cut to Roomy #4. [i think i misst my calling to be

a barber.] Yet~there were a lot of othre events

which filled the week previous. Here they is...

Sun=Day last, i took breakfast with the very

nearest cherch, the Presbyterians. {some do a

repast before the service, othres afterwise} The

service itself was long and full of song AND there

was real bread and wine for the Transfiguring.

Toward evening, at the park, i found out that

Roomy #2 has a daughter of middling youth. i

also noticed a fambly of three (3) hawks which

made failed attacks against a hapless squirl.

Perhaps the three birds are the peregrines who

most recently lived atop the power building.

Mondé was the werk=day when i found out my

food schtamps have moved from the exploring

desk onto the eligibility desk. i discovered by

calling that my file has joined the "One Thousand

Unit". [i admit i am baffled by the terms...one

thousand of what? And if it has a thousand things,

why is it called a 'unit'?] It was MONICA who took

me back to town in her pick=up and droppt me

off near the hospital. ["If that's all the fu'ther

You wanna go..."] It was anothre bright day.

Tuesdé was cool and misty; i ate my grits and

gravy al fresco on the porch. Then i wandered

into the Department of Transport building where

DONNA informed me i'd have to go elsewhere to

do my second Change of Address. i didn't even

get to wear the VISITOR badge! {perhaps i'll just

let my licence renew in the eleventh month and

see what happens} i was more Successful at the

Assistance Office, where BIANCA helpt me get

my updates into the common slot=box. And i

only had to schtand on line for twenty minutes.

After a power nap and the obligatory visit to

the Publik Library, i defrosted my tiny freezer

and played a game of chess with Roomy #4.

Wednesdé was the day the bicycle rode more on

me than i rode on it. That is, she rode on the

bus to werk And cuddy=buddy FRANK toted her

and me 'home' in his pickup truck. {How am i

ever going to learn twelve ratios iffen i carry

my wheels more than drife them?!} That was the

werkdé i left my ishpod in the Slack=shack. It's

been recently rough without my music-machine.

Thursday, i wandered far to accomplish little

while interesting mail was wending its way into

my little black box. {i must admit the ham and

cheese sandwiches at cherch were quite tasty}

There were two envelopes from the County

regarding the self=same food stamps i'd been

werking on for days AND there was a lovely

cheque from LandLord numero uno as well.

As i had ridden the buses four times in the

morning, i gave my day=pass to Roomy #2 for

his Aventures in the later day. The rain was

coming & going throughout. Somehow i made

a recycle walk without getting moist...

Friday was all about getting the money to the

persons who most Deserved it. My rent went

to LandLord numero dos and my Deposit check

flew in the mail to the beach for my gracious

brothre. {It hurts my hands to have cash in

them} Yet, with all that, i also packt Pop's

seabag with dark laundry and warsht them.

Oh! And i had to write some stuff to the net.

Something else interesting happened that day:

as i was walking on the mall between Sixth &

Fifth Avenue, one of my fellow afflicted ones

[a woman in a small group] called out to me,

"Hey, kid." i responded with my usual and

generic,"Hey, there." Maybe i'm a member now.

Saterdé was hotly sunny (82°) yet strangely

fluid. There were many customers who came

to the Parish, but it wasn't the usual crush.

And of the ones who came, quite a few brot

me beverages [lemonade, birch beer, iced

tea]. On the walk back i scored sauce and

pasta, cheese and corn chips for the week.

And that's^ pretty much how it happened.

~slac~

^posted as TRIG

No comments: