Tuesday, July 13, 2010

shon

Tuesday, July 7th, °9--«continuaxn» Bright and early last

Tuesday, the fierce foursome had real coffee at the bistro.

We also had a hearty breakfast at our best favourite diner.

After that^ we strained and rushed and broke our souls to

dislodge the contents of the big Apartment toward the rooming

row. Yet with all the frenetic whirlwind of hustle, my brothre

and i still managed to get into a minor car accident.

My staff=sargeant did the last of the car=work while i rode

my bicycle from one to t'other, the comfy place to the more

interesting one. We All schlept like tops...

That evening, i met Señor BORGES on the porch. We had a fine

confabulation, altho he is moving to a better building. Amigo.

Thursday, i ate my grits al fresco, checkt my e=mail at the

Library & fulfilled my Application for a second SocSec card.

Had lunch with the Lutherans. Wandering away from the Library

again, i found a free bus pass tosst in the trash! i used it

to travel to the old place, where my former LandLord helped me

put Pop's box=spring and mattress & my Jewish godmom's comfy

[but ratty] chair to the curb. He noted that we could put extra

bulk items out because,"I've got four units here...the collectors

don't know if it's all from one Apartment." Saturday was the true

Holiday for me so i managed to launder my dirty clothing at the

coin=op in Town. The firewerx that night were barely visible through

the alley--but we enjoyed them less=the=none. *end of Part Two*

~slac~ ^posted to SLACKTOWN as vome on 7/8/9^

«To Serve Man» by the Cannamids... [reposit of 7/14/o9]

The Sun=Day after Independence day, i rode my bicycle to cherch.

But i got there too early at first & too late at last! Never mind~

my Pastoress allowed me to have some cake and coffee for the

cruise back into Town. Somehow, i found a free newspaper in the trash

near a small groxery schtore! The black cherry soda i had cost me 35¢.

After stowing the bike in my 'room', i walkt to the ART MUSEUM. {this

is also a religious act} Later, i poppt into a raucous Spanish

service on Tenth Avenue. Big musica... At six, i fell in with the

closest Presbyterians; we sang and studied one of the Psalms. At

GRESSER PARK [anothre cathedral] while the brass band played

i bumpt into my exercising sister, Cat. She is now mostly caught

up on my most recent camping adventures. Mild. Altho i waited

diligently for my regular bus on Monday at Tenth Avenue, i was

spirited to werk by friend and customer, BOB. Acause of the current

wonderful weathre, the Yard was mobbed for most of the day. Nice

night to walk as well. Tuesday--You haven't lived until you've

shaved in the kitchen sink using a steel pot cover for a mirror!

The lunch pantry was well attended but the salisbury steak was very

tough. Blueberry pie made up for that. i bussed to the career centre

and tweaked my résumé. {to think of all the address & fone numbre

changes i have yet to make} On Wednesday, drifer JOHN showed me

how to attach the bicycle to the bus. He gave me a gold star when

i unhitcht it at my werk stop. MAISY was kind to call me near the

end of Business and update me on her brother=in=law's progress at

the Houston hospital; his cytoreduction apparently went quite well.

Prayer! i rode the bike 'home' in 53 minutes. [it's mostly downhill

from the Parish into Town.] Xilerating and not at all hazardous.

Thursday was anothre gorgeous day to walk & ride, eat Sloppy Joes,

run a small laundry, attend an ART Reception AND meet a new

upstairs roomy. He is not much happy to be in transition, but

he is a pleasant Fellow. "Drama, Drama" Friday, i gathered my

rent from the bank and the credit union, scored the needed

money ordre AND just missed the charity van at the old Place.

Mere moments! It turns out to be just as well~cause JEFF has

people interested in the remaining detritus. {i'll miss that

dark mirror and Hane's final chest of drawers...}

That evening i finisht some ancient chicken soop and chekt out

Mike's bingo on Tenth and the Mall. No Mike. Some days are just

like that. ~slac~ ^posted as byke to Slack--the Log & to SpaceMy^

- - - - - - -^reposits^- - - - - - - - - - -

o7/11/2k1o~~The beautifull, beauty=full Rain came Yester-morn; it was

the welcomest thing in all the week! But it did prevent me from cycling to

werk. Also, the concierge and his compatriot came early enuf in the wet

to purge JERSEY's room. Which also made me leaf early for the j-bus.

{i've not forgotten how to ride the publik conveyances.} i walk well with an

umbrella and non=anti-wet boots. The Yard itself was lightly attended yet

perfectly equipt. Customer friend MARTHA came three times when the

sun reappeared...This^ whirlwind, tumultuous week=end continued from

my walking settlement into the less humid Risingness. The lord and his

leige poppt back into the dormitory at 0745 antemeridian, just after my

showre & third moka, with intent and meaning to polish a great many

linoleum® tiles on the second floor. {the concierge must already have a

'biter' on JERSEY's pad} It was too up=heaving for me to haul out my

wheels and travel Perfectly...so i walkt the dé away again. It's good for

the pedalling muscles to periodically surrender to the pedestrian ones.

One may notice, of late, that i'm missing my grand breakfasts; yet i

make up for their Absences as the dé wears on. And~i never forget to

take my medicines with prayers. This^ is my testing Strength.

Thereof~i schpoke with an afflicted one by the Fountain at the park,

i took in a populous Baptism at the LUTHERANRY, i gleaned the NOSH

of melon=slice & half a bagle in the PRESBY cellar Afore my buddy,

SCOTT, lookt after the offering of the meal. [NB: my schmall cherch is

schtill lacking a Musician to lead its chanting; WE make a good sound

when WE try hard enuf] Then, discovering that the polishing trial was

incomplete, i went to the ART Museum! Such bright sun, such cool

places to visit; why would any=one remain in their Troubled tent?

it pondres me Acause i have been camping almost five (5) years now.

What are the bettre conditions which might prevail?? ~rhetorically

& syllogistically~slac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.