Friday, March 19, 2010

kerb

Happy Joy Joy to my eldest Nephew. [3-19]

And a Happy Joy Joy to Cat as well, [3-20]

on *this* new spring day. [3-20] I sometimes

forget that her special [day] folloes the

othre one, diurnally & often Vernally.

Fryday, March 19th, 2o1o...my mood is bright

and breexy, like the weathre. Oy, bonito! The

yard was greatly attended Odin'sdé, with many

regulars asking after my bicycle. It was again

today that i took her for a little schpin; i have

acquired a lighting system for her. That is, it'll take

me a coupla weeks to change my shape from

walking to wheeling. Last Saterdé was definitely

not the one for riding--too wet and too windy,

almost tornadic. SunDay was wet as well, and

even more=so for the baby who was Baptised

in the cherch where i catch the W bus. [i am

thus an extended godfathre of a boychild whose

last name is IRELAND?!] Oh! MIAMI is the great

provider of eggs for the haus, having an amigo

who owns or werx a farm; MIAMI [mi amigo?]

also gave me a portion of chicken soop which

came likewhere. {it is difficult for me to imagine

one of the hens which has given us so many

good brown eggs also being killed and cut into

the fresh soop} But~all this talk of eggs and chyx

is taking attention away from that coming fertile

bunny. Life! it schprings forth in Good Time...

JERSEY kinda misst the time=change even

though i had told him of it Afore he reclined that

night in his own rack. Perhaps, my people were

dismayed by the haercut Señor LOPEZ gave me

last Fridé; it is too short & will take long to grow

back out again. {am i less of one [1] person

residing in a squirlbox for the census on account

of having lost my dusky lox?} Pastor Stone thot for

a mere moment that i had joined the Corps?!

[Of which he was a member while my elder bro

served in many of the same places. *hmm*]

Of what's to happen to my iconic & schkraggly

beard during these High & Holydés--i shall permit

the word & spirit to move that blade and hand.

~bracketed~slacketed~non-brisketed~slac

No comments: